Make a big impact!
Convenient, automatic, ongoing monthly contributions you can change or stop at any time!
Becoming a Sustaining Member is an easy way to increase the power of your support and put more of your dollars into the programs you depend on. As a Sustaining Member, you will…
- Enjoy uninterrupted NWPB membership status.
- Help us save dollars in postage, paper and administrative costs.
- Utilize an eco-friendly option by allowing us to cut down on renewal mailings.
- Help provide NWPB with a steady and reliable stream of income that allows us to plan for a sustainable future.
How it Works:
Your contribution is deducted automatically from the account of your choice every month. Your membership renews every year at the same amount. You can make a change or cancel at any time.
How to Become a Sustaining Member:
- Select the payment method.
- If you select EFT or WSU/UI payroll deduction (you must also select bill me monthly). The correct form will be mailed to you with a return envelope.
- Choose the amount you would like to give monthly as well as the “I want to become a Sustainer” box.
“I am already a Sustaining Member. How do I change my monthly gift?”
You can make any changes to your sustaining gifts by emailing Sue Sheppard or calling her at (800) 842-8991.